"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
Light Rain and 39 Degrees.
Last Updated on 2013-12-06
- 2013 Marching Band Shop with a Warrior
- 2013 Winter Concert
- Georgia Contest Of Champions
- Georgia Contest of Champions - Saturday, Oct. 12th
- New Pictures
- Summer/Fall Band Calendar
- Congratulations to the members of the 2013-2014 NCHS Colorguard:
- Intent Form 2013
- Abraham Fernandez - Class of 2012
- 2013 - 2014 Band Boosters Executive Board
- "It's Not the Critic who Counts!"
- Grammy Foundation Awards NCHS band $2000 Grant!!!!!
- LPGE Ratings
- Pictures From GMEA Trip